Unfortunately, the trip planned for RH and RM tomorrow has been cancelled. It has not been an easy decision but the safety of our children is paramount and the weather forecast for the morning and the lying snow has caused us to make the decision . Thank you for your support and understanding.
We WILL be open on Tuesday 12th December. We have had a team of staff at school today clearing paths from the main gates to the school buildings to ensure the safety for all children and staff in school. However, we can not ensure that the roads and footpaths that lead to school will be treated and are aware how slippery they could potentially be in the morning.
Please take extra care travelling to school in the morning and only make the journey if it is safe to do so.