Welcome to our Year 4 page!
Meet the team:
- Miss Nash - LKS2 Lead
- Mrs Jones - Teacher and Science Lead
- Miss Maw - Teacher, Art Lead and Assistant SENCO
- Mrs Roberts - Teaching Assistant and Librarian
The children have settled back into school brilliantly and are working so hard. They have shown the school values amazingly and have adapted really well to the new routines.
- Homework will be set online every Friday through the pupil secure pages. Usually, it will be Maths and English but we may assign some Creative Curriculum homework too. It will be due in the following Friday.
- Please continue to encourage your children to go on TT Rock Stars as frequently as possible. We are setting tournaments between classes on a weekly basis.
- It is important that the children read at home at least x5 a week.
- PE lessons will now take place on Mondays and alternate Wednesdays. Please ensure children come in their PE kits on those days.
- Music lessons will also be on Wednesdays. Each child has been allocated their own violin for use during this lesson and will keep their instrument in school.
Please don’t hesitate to contact a member of the Year Four team if you have any questions or if we can help in any way. We can be contacted via the following email addresses:
Thank you for your time and support,
Mrs Jones, Miss Maw and Mrs Roberts
Autumn Term 1 - Space Oddity
This half term, the children have been so excited to learn all about space.
They have explored the question: if you were offered the opportunity to go into space, would you go?
We have blasted to the moon with Neil Armstrong and the rest of the Apollo 11 team; studied the planets in our solar system; created models to show the rotation of the moon and Earth and have even witnessed an alien landing on the school field!