Hello and welcome to the Year 2 page.
Throughout the year we will keep this web-page updated with key information and snippets from the children's learning.
- Home school diaries (learning logs) will no longer be sent in and out of school. If you wish to contact your teacher then please use their class email.
- Can we ask that you label all of children's school clothes (and check they are clearly labelled regularly) so that if something does go missing, we can promptly return it.
- Homework will be given out on a Friday and will be due in the following Friday.
- PE will take place every Wednesday morning, and will be led by Miss Hemming our sports coach.
- On P.E days could your child wear their PE kits.
- Every Friday the children will be tested on their new spelling words, and a new set of spellings will be sent home. Please see below, the 'Common Exception Words' which the children are expected to be able to spell by the end of Year 1 and 2.
Thank you so much for your support so far and please do not hesitate to contact us in person or via email. One member of our team will always be on the Year 2 gate each mornings and at end of the day.
Mr Murday, Miss Young, Mrs Haycock, Miss Turner and Mrs Brogan